“Nice flight from Chicago to Rome”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 18 August 2017

It was a refreshing change to have a flight where the food was actually good. The seats were comfortable. The service staff were mostly friendly. I found the hot water in the middle of the plane and was able to make my own coffee.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Flying AA as it is partnered with Qantas, that was a mistake.
This was our second trip on this airline, as we had flown from LAX to LAS on American and already experienced poor communication and delays. On a flight that should be just over an hour, we arrive 2 hrs after are advertised arrival time.
Anyway the issues that appear endemic in this airline continued with this trip. Arrived 2 hours early for the flight to check in baggage and clear security. This we did only to receive a txt saying he flight was delayed. That's OK we will go and grab some breakfast. Getting a decent breakfast at Las Vegas airport is another story. That delayed boarding time came and went, now the flight was further delayed and our connection time in Charlotte was seriously compromised. The airline arranged to get us on another flight via Dallas, that flight was only slightly delayed and we arrived with about 30 minutes to make the connection. This we did with minutes to spare, only to find this flight was delayed an hour. When we finally reached our destination and we where waiting for a bags. The name of one our party was called to contact baggage office. It turned out one of our parties bags had not made the flight. They lose the bags and we have to fill out paperwork and be further inconvenienced. Needless to say we will fly another airline on the return trip.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Our flight from Las Vegas to Dallas was delayed several hours due to a passenger who felt "ill" and walked off the plane. After taking about an hour to retrieve his luggage, the pilot announced that the crew had "timed out" and we needed to wait for a new crew. They made us get off the plane, only to get back on in 30 minutes. Interested, several passengers opted to not get back on and these seats were ALL taken by American Airlines crew "deadheading" to other locations. We then missed the flight to London, and were put on a later flight. Our luggage did NOT arrive until 3 DAYS LATER!!!!! We were told it 1) arrived in Heathrow on an earlier flight; we were told it arrived 2 hours after we did and then we were told it would be sent back to Las Vegas!!!! All this time, we were on a 12 day cruise and had NO CLOTHES FOR 3 DAYS!!!!! By the way, my husband has 2.5 million Mike's on American and I have 1.87 million miles. Time to find a different airline!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I have a bad experience with American Airlines
I travel from Caracas Venezuela to Jfk
With 1 stop on Miami , everything when ok
But they damage my suitcase
I call them and they say to me ( you didn't show to the airline employee for us to refund you) seriously? I get that from a representative? I pay 250 for my suitcase and they didn't care, I tell them that I could sent the pictures but they just say come to the airport and bring the suitcase. really?
They broke the tires. I expect a lot from them even I'm one world member and a advantage program.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

AA blamed the weather for cancelling our flight out of LIT. And left us totally on our own, took zero responsibility, and customer service was a disgrace. We were left stranded in London for 3 Days, and They didnt got us to our origin airport. Which cost a lot of money to Get There. And now They refuses to give any kind of refund cause its not their policy. It is really the most shameful answer I have ever gotten after I filed a complaint. Its unbelievable that this airline Even have customers Left. I strongly advice other travellers to find a desent airline, in stead of this flying circus

1  Thank runarnilsen