“LA to Savannah”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I fly from Los Angeles to Savannah at least once a year to visit my brother. Flying is always a hassle these days because of airport security. However, American has always been my carrier of choice because the people are nice and well organized. Certainly economy class doesn't give you much room, but that is true of all carriers. I fly from LA to Charlotte, NC and then via a local carrier under contract to American Eagle. I once had a problem with a flight on the local carrier from Charlotte to Savannah because of a delay of over an hour. However, that happened only once. There may be some "kinks" in the system as American takes over US Airways routes. I have been very pleased with American Eagle's representatives in Savannah who have been very helpful and personable. My only complaint would be that American Eagle's local carrier is a long, long way from American's principal area in the Charlotte terminal. My over the years experience, however, has not changed. I will fly American and find them a good airline.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (47,827)

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Out of three flights to get to Quito, all three had maintenance issues. I was able to rebook all three and still make the trip in one day, (including running across ORD to get another flight, only to have that one delayed also) but I will pay a little more to have less stress next time.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Everything went so smoothly, from check-in to arrival, that the trip was stress-free. The flights were on time; so there was no need to hurry between connecting flights. Everybody was pleasant and accommodating. There was plenty of room to spread out. It was as easy as a taxi ride across town!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I fly back and forth from Colorado to Panama at least 2 times a year, if not more and have flown with a number or other airlines but the miles a rack up and the general service I get has always been the best deal for my family and I. Because we fly so much we always get upgraded to 1st class.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Very professional crew! 1st class & military board first--how wonderful that the military are given such respect & the "thank you for service" is announced on each flight! Seats are not too cramped. Our drinks were even comped! I seldom fly but, this experience has made me want to do it again, soon. Thank you AA!