“Agents are clueless when it comes to geography”
Review of Alitalia

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I just went through the boarding process for my flight to LHR where the agent seeing my EU passport questioned whether I have a visa for the UK. They had to look it up in their system and confirm it twice. The same happened with the secondary screening. The agents seem pretty ignorant. They just don’t know basic things.

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (15,298)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We used alitalia when we didn’t find cheap airway solution.. it’s quality is really good but meal , sandwich, drinks are expensive too... but I recommend .

Date of travel: October 2018
1  Thank Martinelll
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Short flight with very little service, cabincrew not friendly. Boarding in Cagliari was ok, disembarking in Roma took ages with busses, luggage did not arrive and we had to wait almost 3 hours for the luggage to arrive on the next flight

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank 793berryr
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First time flying with them to Rome, Italy. Seats were comfortable, food was average and drinks were given as needed. Flight was on time when we took off and arriving at our destination. Landing was a very pleasant one. Crew members at the counter and in flight were professional and serviceable. We were also given pillows and blankets. I would definitely recommend them and use them again. Overall enjoyed the flight. Thank you Alitalia for a safe flight.

1  Thank 305YOLO
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Bit of advice, plan on purchasing beverages and snacks prior to boarding. The quality of food service leaves much to be desired, along with the frequency of times it was offered. The seats entertainment system needed some modernizing. BUT at the end, it was a cheap fare and got what I paid for.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Rodel A