“Flight from JHB(SA) to Rome 👉🏼Genova”
Review of Alitalia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely flight
Seat next to me vacant
Relatively empty flight
Most rows had empty seats
Some in the middle aisle were all empty
Dinner Meals were ok.
I can’t say the crew were fantastic.
They barely managed a reluctant smile as they passed you refreshments.

Breakfast was a measly chocolate pastry.
I wasn’t expecting a smile; when I requested a 2nd cup of coffee and I was subsequently not pleasantly surprised.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (14,526)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good flight, on time both outward and return. Aircraft new and clean, seats more confortable than those on BA. Cabin staff efficient and polite.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On Alitalia website, it says Premium economy has wifi access, and amenity kit. None of them were offered. It's already incredible that the official website is telling a lie. Then my chair was broken, footrest was not working. One of the flight attendant was being rude by shouting at me to hand me some snack when I was sleeping.
Everything except for a little extra space is exactly the same as economy class. I really don't think it's worth paying 400euros/a way more for this.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All the times I tried to buy tickets from Alitalia I had problems. The first one I bought a ticket to fly from Delhi to Florianópolis, Brazil, the money was drawn from my account but the ticket was not confirmed because the last sector, from Rio to Florianópolis was supposed to be done by a partner Airline, but Alitalia was not able to confirm this sector with it’s own partner, despite this ticket option was available all the time at Alitalia’s website. The ticket was never confirmed, Alitalia did nothing to help me and I had to appeal to my bank to have my money back, which happened some 2 weeks later. The last time I tried to get a ticket to fly from São Paulo to Delhi, the website showed the price in Brazilian currency but when I confirmed the credit card information the prices were directly transformed in USD in a raw condition, I mean, the value was not converted to the USD equivalent and the amount charged in my credit card was multiplied by 4. Again, Alitalia did nothing to help me, I had to appeal to the credit card customer service to solve this and I had to bear the losses of the variation of the exchange rate. I would never try to fly with Alitalia anymore.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi all Last month i traveled in Alitalia Airlines from Newyork to Miami. I booked my flight from their Reservation Number +1 (888) 204 8722 and get huge discounts on my booking which makes me very exited and happy. Got amazing Support they provide me every details regarding my flight, getting flight status on my phone. I got amazing services on board excellent and comfortable seats hygienic food and supportive cabin crew. It was one of my best journey and i enjoyed my travel a lot. Thanks Alitalia and Travomart.

Date of travel: October 2018