“Great customer service”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We contacted the airline in advance to see if we could upgrade to Premier Economy as my husband was recovering from knee replacement and the extra four inches would be a big help. They told us that miles can't be used for that, but offered to make an exception and upgrade both our outbound and return at no extra charge. In the air everything was great as well. Our return was 2 hours late due to bad weather, but they did a good job keeping us informed.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (12,228)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I are seniors who seldom travel. The staff of Alaska Airlines were very patient with all of our idiosyncratic questions and uncertainties. Everyone was very kind.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

7 hour delay then cancellation with zero communication. Zero offer of accommodations. Only to be delayed again the following day. Customer care was off for the holiday.horrible!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I decided to fly to San Francisco to visit a friend with my child, I was nervous about what could happen on any flight. After seeing people being kicked out of airplanes of major airlines in the US and after having negative experiences myself, I really felt flying would be a guaranteed hassle. So as I searched for flights, I was happy to find Alaska Air had good reviews online. And they are true! Every step of the way from purchasing tickets, to checking in online, to boarding, to being helped on flight both ways were an absolute breeze! I felt that customer service over the phone (I had called to ask a question), people at boarding area and flight attendants were polite and courteous without being fake. Plus, the JFK terminal for Alaska and Virgin was nice with an acceptable selection of non-fast food choices. It didn’t even feel like the unpleasant JFK. Leg space in-flight was better than most national flights I’ve taken in different countries, restroom was kept clean, and food for order was of good quality. On top of all, I felt ticket pricing was very competitive. From now on, I’ll only fly with Alaska within the US. No more fear of flying! Thank you, Sir Richard Branson!

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were scheduled to fly out at 1:45. Flight didn't board until 3:15. That does happen. The problem is we were flying a route that they fly every hour. They took the flight that was scheduled after us and put them through first. I used to like Alsja but they are terribly disorganized!!!! I would never recommend them!!!