“Christmas getaway”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From reservations to flying, Alaska Airlines makes traveling easy and enjoyable. I especially like the ability to upgrade 24 hours prior if available for a reasonable price. When I did encounter a glitch and called reservations they were extremely helpful and gracious. I have not yet encountered an uncaring Alaska employee.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,891)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm an Alaska regular because, except for weather or other problems beyond their control, I can count on leaving and arriving on or nearly on time, on consistently professional service and on a credit card mileage plan that has served me excellently well over many years. This flight from FLL to LAX was, as I'm accustomed to, on time and comfortable. Flying cross country east to west can be a bumpy ride, as was this one. But the crew kept passengers well informed. So far, I have not had any lost luggage or other significant problems when flying Alaska. This airline and this flight rate and earn my highest overall rating because of their reliability and polite and professional crews.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were so surprised at the prices and perks Alaskan airlines offered. Great flight with extras for next to nothing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have been a loyal fan of Alaska for years, but they recently have greatly increased their prices. And, after saving up 300,000 miles for a European Flight with their travel partners found it impossible to use them. Will be making a switch to Delta and their program.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm shocked that Alaska has such great reviews. Our 6 hour economy flight came with no blanket, no pillow and no in-flight entertainment (unless you purchased a tablet...). The 'snacks' were actually one snack that could barely hold you over for 6 hours. The plane was delayed an hour on the way there purely because they were running late (which makes sense considering how SLOW everything has been with this airline) and my husband and I have now been waiting over 20 minutes for our luggage to START coming out on on the carousel. I froze the entire flight, I was so bored an uncomfortable, and now I can't even get away from this airline because they are holding my bags hostage. Never again.