“Great flight”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had some miles so I splurged and we went first class. Plenty of room and great service. We felt special and will do it again

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (11,833)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have never in my life been treated worse by flight attendants. I will never travel this airline again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Alaska Airlines has some of the friendliest staff of any airline I have flown. Equal to the service we get with WestJet in Canada. However, in the last few times I have flown with them, there have been several issues, including delays. I was disappointed on the last leg of this last trip (Seattle to Calgary). We sat on the tarmac for about 1.5 hours because our brand new plane had some maintenance issues, including the windshield wipers and a seat in first class. Once these were fixed, we had to get the signed off paperwork, which had to come in person, as the electronic system was down. The whole time we waited, we were not offered any beverages or snacks, nor could we use the entertainment system until we were 10,000 feet in the air. By the time we did take off, the staff had to give us an abbreviated service due to turbulence. I think there is more that the airline could have done to keep customers happy during the delay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While most planes are uncomfortable due to the tight seating, i didnt expect anything else from this one. However, the staff was very friendly and did a great job at trying to accommodate everyone. I would definitely fly Alaska again.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been using Alaskan Airlines for many years now. They have great customer service and really help Alaskan's with Club 49. They can take you to some very remote town even today.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
39  Thank ExploreTraveler