“Very Smooth Ride”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While most planes are uncomfortable due to the tight seating, i didnt expect anything else from this one. However, the staff was very friendly and did a great job at trying to accommodate everyone. I would definitely fly Alaska again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,833)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been using Alaskan Airlines for many years now. They have great customer service and really help Alaskan's with Club 49. They can take you to some very remote town even today.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
39  Thank ExploreTraveler
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have always had a fear of flying, but I had to overcome this fear when my daughter moved to Portland, Oregon and I live in NY. I was used to flying United but I hated the long flight to Portland. Then I discovered Alaska and my life changed. The planes almost always leave early and arrive early, the staff are fantastic, and the seats are comfortable. They leave out of terminal A in Newark which is so much less crowded than other terminals. When I call them, a real person answers the phone and takes care of any question or problem I have. I actually began enjoying the long flights. Their mileage plan is fantastic and I have already used my miles to use their points partners to go to Europe on business class. I have now convinced many of my friends to switch to Alaska when going to the west coast. No wonder they are rated first in customer satisfaction, they are far and away the best airline

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I generally fly American due to points and travel routes. On my last trip to CA, I had the pleasure of flying Alaska Airlines. Yes, I said pleasure. The seats were comfortable and not too narrow. Leg room was fine and the flight attendants were great ambassadors for the airline. I will fly this airline whenever I can.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flight #AS1034 19.01.2019 from San-Francisco to JFK was cancelled because of the "bad weather conditions in NY". But other airlines continued to fly there without any problems. Alaska Airlines suggested next flight for 22.01 (3 days delay) without any compensations. Very terrible airlines.