“Inflight entertainment was impressive”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had been living overseas for the last four years. The last time we flew any domestic flights, there was no inflight entertainment. We had warned our little kids to be prepared for no tv, movies, games onboard this flight. And oh boy were we wrong. Bravo Alaska!

However, on our next flight from SEA to LAX there was some electrical problems that they were not able to turn on the inflight entertainment. Boo!

Date of travel: December 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (11,839)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had 2 flights with Alaska airlines on a recent 5 week trip to the USA. We flew San Fran to Orlando and New York to Las Vegas. Both flights were on time and the ground staff and cabin crews were fantastic. Planes are clean and comfortable and I would not hesitate to fly with Alaska again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The plane was comfortable for me as I am short and not very big. However the delays while other customers tried to stuff big items in the overhead bins is getting beyond idiotic. I did not order food as it was such a short trip. Flight attendants were very nice and helpful and appreciated my only carry on was my backpack that fits under the seat. Plane was clean.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew up to Seattle so that my daughter could spend time with her long-distance fiance. We took the whole family so that we could see the sites around where she will be living once she finishes school and gets married.

We needed 4 tickets and whenever you multiply by 4, it gets expensive. Alaska wasn't the cheapest (they were about $10 more), but I've flown them before and I've never had a single issue with them.

Let's face it, I've had trouble with most US airlines (United, American, Delta, etc.). I dread flying places and having to choose between 3 choices all of which I have horror stories about. So I will ALWAYS choose Alaska when I fly to the PNW, as long as it's not ridiculously more.

This flight was pretty cheap, though. And I just had to get up a little early on both ends, but I don't mind.

Anyway, Alaska was perfect in every way, as always.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a 10 AM departure that left at approximately 10 AM. it was scheduled to land at 12:30 PM and actually landed at 12:30 PM. It was a great flight with a very friendly crew including the pilots that complimented the flight attendants which I thought was way cool.
I will absolutely fly Alaska again.

• Seat comfort