“Decent Flight”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

The plane was comfortable for me as I am short and not very big. However the delays while other customers tried to stuff big items in the overhead bins is getting beyond idiotic. I did not order food as it was such a short trip. Flight attendants were very nice and helpful and appreciated my only carry on was my backpack that fits under the seat. Plane was clean.

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (11,898)

Reviewed 18 January 2019

We flew up to Seattle so that my daughter could spend time with her long-distance fiance. We took the whole family so that we could see the sites around where she will be living once she finishes school and gets married.

We needed 4 tickets and whenever you multiply by 4, it gets expensive. Alaska wasn't the cheapest (they were about $10 more), but I've flown them before and I've never had a single issue with them.

Let's face it, I've had trouble with most US airlines (United, American, Delta, etc.). I dread flying places and having to choose between 3 choices all of which I have horror stories about. So I will ALWAYS choose Alaska when I fly to the PNW, as long as it's not ridiculously more.

This flight was pretty cheap, though. And I just had to get up a little early on both ends, but I don't mind.

Anyway, Alaska was perfect in every way, as always.

Reviewed 18 January 2019

I had a 10 AM departure that left at approximately 10 AM. it was scheduled to land at 12:30 PM and actually landed at 12:30 PM. It was a great flight with a very friendly crew including the pilots that complimented the flight attendants which I thought was way cool.
I will absolutely fly Alaska again.

Reviewed 18 January 2019

I was so pleased with the leg room on this plane. The service was so nice. The seats were comfortable. The plane was clean. LOVED being able to text on board at no cost. I could go on and on. I will make it a point of flying them more often when given the opportunity.

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2019

Alaska is a very reliable airline. They are, typically, on-time. I fly Alaska all the time. Customer service has been very helpful.