“Red eye on Alaska air”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Took the red eye on Alaska Airlines. Movies and tv shows available during the flight. Drinks offered. Flight n time. Flight was full so staff asked for any carry on luggage that could be checked in to do so. Overall smooth flight no problems.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,790)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had no choice but to spend the $89 for an "upgrade"- the plane was full. I was only offered one little drink after we took off. The guys across the aisle got two. I have a 34" inseam, so the extra legroom was appreciated, but the width of the seats is still cramped. It is also disappointing to fly for more than 5 hours and be charged for in-flight entertainment.

• Value for money
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a company sponsored round trip between San Jose and Seattle.

Overall, the flight was fine and crew was professional. I will rate them above American/Delta just because of the ease of ticketing/check-in/commute.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have had many good experiences with Alaska Airlines: professional, affable staff all of whom are dedicated to passenger safety and flight enjoyment.
I purposely booked my flight because of their on-time status and was greatly disappointed with our 40-minute late arrival in Seattle, missing my connecting flight to Juneau. I was reassigned to a flight that extended my flight time 5 hours, and was put in a middle seat that I was assured I could change at the gate (don’t ever believe this is true because this has happened to me at least 5 times on this airline). I missed scheduled events because of my late arrival, and am appealing for compensation. The airline sent an email apologizing to passengers about running out of meals on the flight, offering s $25 credit on the next flight booked. Next time I will use Delta or American to get from Chicago to Seattle.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pros:

1. Excellent customer service. The crew did not fake a smile or a pleasant word, just for the heck of the job's needs, they were genuinely caring & it showed. Very considerate of the customers' special need requests.

2. Pretty good leg space and comfortable seats for economy tickets

3. Depending on the duration of the flight, they serve complimentary drinks & snacks twice.

4. They understand the impacts of delays in connection flights & respect the customers. Our connection was on time, but they waited patiently for few others to arrive and kept the crowd who had already boarded happy so that they do not complain about the delay.

Cons:

1. Not as many flights & connections as the major airline in the US.
2. No independent TVs, there is the option to rent tablets for $5, not bad at all.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)