“Alaska Airlines' Customer Service is Awesome”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I worked with Alaska Airlines on a flight issue. Their agents were clearly actively trying to look at things from my family's point of view and find the best solution possible. This issue involved a couple airlines, so it required a couple conversations with Alaska Airlines. Each time I was impressed with their knowledge and focus on making things right for us. This was a very different experience from what I've had with other airlines, making it all the more noteworthy and appreciated.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,759)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Normally I would prefer to fly Hawaiian Airlines to Maui. This was a last minute flight so we took Delta over and Alaska back. Normally in first class, I’m used to being served a drink before take off. There were waters sitting at our seats, but that was all. When they asked what we would like for our meals based on the two items on the menu, they then said they were out if one of the items? Strange since there were only 8 people ordering ahead of me. The plane was older and the Wi-Fi tablets for the movies were small and kept buffering. Lastly, towards the end of the flight the flight attendant asked if I needed anything else, so I asked for a water. She completely forgot it. I will avoid flying Alaska if I can in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice airlines. On time for all 4 segments of our trip. Comfortable seats. Courteous flight attendants. Economically friendly prices to transport us across the country on our way to Alaska.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very comfortable planes , clean , spacious . Good service in air and ground. Realy enjoyable flight. Definitely I would choose it again .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recent weekend October trip to San Diego with 2 other couples. We picked Alaska Air for price but also Customer Service. We had great experience flying out to San Diego from Mpls. The process of getting everyone on the plane was good, finding spots for carrying on bags took a few extra mins, but no biggie. We on a E175 (2 seats on each side of place). Great flight out to SAN. Meal service was quick and seamless - pop and cookies. Plenty of free water. Airline staff were great, they know how to treat folks. Only one Issue I had - I was having access issues to the Free Entertainment service. That's a GoGO Inflight service, but I was able to "chat" during flight to customer service with GoGO, They connected me with free access. The landing was textbook, couldn't hardly feel the wheels make contact with the ground.
NOTE: Our return flight (2774) from SAN to MSP delayed 2hrs, they treated us w/Airport Meal vouchers ($36 per couple) - gate agent was awesome - very apologetic.
I'm a LOYAL DELTA flyer (card carrying credit card holder) but after the great customer service and attention to flyer needs - Highly recommend. Good way to travel. I'm going to fly Alaska again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)