“Alaska airlines is the best”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Alaska really is the best airline to fly with. I have flown others and nothing quite matches up to Alaska. Great customer service and awesome employees from the ground and up. I’ve never once had a rude/uncaring agent on the phone or in person. Alaska is doing it right.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,537)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My recent, first class, nonstop, roundtrip flight from Phoenix to Seattle was perfect. In Phoenix, I had to check a bag at 4:00 a.m. and the desk rep was there on time and dispatched the task with brevity. The boarding was flawless and the flight itself left and arrived on time. Onboard service was great. Similarly, my return flight was on time and the baggage check in and onboard service were great. On both flights my bag arrived promptly at baggage claim. Both airports have plenty of Alaska gates so there was no undue waiting at arrival for a gate to clear. Flying Alaska when traveling from Phoenix to Seattle is the way to go and flying first class is well worth it for this 3 hour flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From check in @ 4:00 AM to straight flight from Seattle to Philadelphia no complaints plus w/o stops home half hour earlier! Will definitely consider them in all my flight plans from now on.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Alaska air has always been our first choice since we live in Seattle. Flying first class on Alaska has always been a treat, the flight attendants are so welcoming and always on their A game... Here's to many more adventures with Alaska Air... :-)

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Lawrence I
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The checkin process was good with helpful staff. He explained the USCustoms process at the beginning of the trip and told us to go in early. The trip only took 35 minutes.