“expect good service”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have flown Alaska exclusively for several years, always good service, any issue is addressed appropriately

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,504)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just think that planes flying over the Pacific Ocean should be larger with 2/3/2 configuration. But there was lots of leg room. You had to rent an IPad for entertainment.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

1st leg on my flight to Frankfurt, Germany with Condor. Smooth flight on time but cold cabin. don't take 3 pieces of luggage into cabin like Condor. a purse is the 3rd piece! Kept my purse and computer and gave up my carry-on! Maybe its a problem with Condor!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice airplane, clean airplane.the seats are very comfortable and a lot of space in front of you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our second trip on Alaska. We had some issues flying into Seattle ONLY due to the Airports construction and Alaska Airlines always had a positive attitude that we would make our connection and our baggage would be there. Guess what they were RIGHT. NO. BS yes we will be flying Alaska again. My husband needed wheel chair assistance and THEY ALWAYS had a wheel chair ready for him with his name and they KNEW where we had to go to make our connection! Good for you Alaska Airlines!