“Good Service and staff”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I try and fly Alaska as long as my connections and schedule work. Alaska is the only
scheduled airline that flies from Kelowna to US without having to go through Vancouver or Calgary. I have always found the CSA's to the flight attendants to be friendly and accommodating when possible. When possible I will book premium or first class.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,092)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

New equipment, clean cabin, friendly, efficient flight attendants. Even got into Baltimore 1/2 hour early.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We got here early to Baltimore airport and we had assigned seats. Yet the air line just randomly assigned seats to us and we had to sit separately. When we talked to the representative at the Alaska airline, she (the one who speaks Spanish) said we can talk to the person when boarding. What a poor customer service! We had to deal with the seats assignment even when we r boarding. We had assigned seats and they said they can bump you to different seats and they had a group of 30 passengers. We booked three months ahead and had assigned seats. They had no right to do that. They said we booked it through travelocity. Yes I booked it through Travelocity or Expedia, no problem with united air. The airline cannot do to customer??? While booking through travelocity, when I chose seats, it diverted to Alaska airline to choose seats. I hate the attitude of the airport person lady, when I requested to look for the seats together, she said "I already spoken with your husband, talk to the person at the boarding to get reassign the seats! Poor customer service! Will never fly again!

1  Thank C345
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have thousands of hours in the airport... the personnel at Alaska Airlines, PHX are some of the friendliest and most helpful.
However to be fair, I have never had a delayed flight from PHX on Alaska Airlines.
I have had delays at other cities and the Alaska Airlines ground staff have not been as pleasant or as helpful during delays.
Inflight staff has always been professional on my flights and cordial during the beverage or meal service.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We paid $225 more per ticket round trip to upgrade to “Comfort” class which has 4 inches more of leg room. I was surprised by what a difference it made. It was the first time I could cross my legs on a plane without difficulty. Since it was a 5 hour flight I figured it would be worth it. Otherwise I would not have spent the extra costs.
The other “perks” with comfort class were not that noticeable. Like upgraded snacks and a “premium” (alcoholic) beverage. We don’t drink alcohol. It was nice to be closer to the front of the plane as it is quieter. But a long walk to the lavatory as we were not supposed to use the first class lavatory, but I did at one time because there was a cart in the aisle.
When we checked in there was an employee at the kiosk that helped us with our luggage tags and also took our bags for us. That was such a big help.
We have pre-TSA security clearance which saved us a 45-minute line in Oakland and maybe 5 minutes in Lihue.