“Traveling to Las Vegas”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We arrived at SeaTac about 3 hours early. The lines for baggage check seemed to be a mile long. After waiting for over half an hour I suggested going outside to the the curb agent. We were on our way to the terminal in 10 minutes! Yea! However, we were assigned the wrong gate in completely the wrong terminal. Two train rides later, we made it just in time to board. The flight was uneventful. The return flight was standard other than an older male flight attendant made a few really cute balloon animals, including a darling bumble bee bracelet for me (a senior!). Our seats were near the back and, when we landed, most everyone jumped out of their seats as if they were going to get right off. The 'balloon man' had a humorous way of telling those people off and suggesting we stay for an additional 10 minutes to watch his magic show. He was hilarious! He finished his 'show' just as room was cleared for us to exit. Thank you Alaska Airlines for keeping some of us older folks employed! Although it was midnight by then and I was 'really' tired, I left the plane and was able to drive home smiling.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,494)

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Alaska Airlines have all the times I have flown have been early arrivals. They are very helpful with any problems you have and you can always reach them by phone. The check in kiosks are easy at SeaTac. They have reasonable priced airfares and with my Alaska Airlines card its nice to have the free check in bag.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Good schedule time, non-stop, friendly service. Don’t fly Alaska that often, but every time we have it’s been good.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I absolutely love this airline! They are always incredibly friendly, the planes are clean, the seats are comfortable, and they have great movies and shows available for streaming. We were traveling with our three year old and infant daughter and it was a long flight. However, they let us board first with our girls and they are extremely accommodating which is appreciated. I love Alaska!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I haven't flown in years, but had too this time being winter in the rockies and time. I had plenty of room and the seat belt fitted fine. Flight attentant was very helpfull to get the onboard wifi to work on my phone.Only issue was with bag check when he put the wrong name on our bags and receipt. Manager was able to get our bags back to get our name on them and I was happy to see my bag in San Diego. I think the food was reasonable in price, but we didn't order it. Non stop was great. Cost ? Maybe wasn't the cheapest flight, but my peace of mind was worth it.