“Great staff, nice flight”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Relaxing flight, service was great, made the entire trip enjoyable. Family emergency added to the stress, but Alaska took the stress out of the traveling part.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,790)

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I always fly Alaska if I have a choice.Very on time and friendly airline.Never have a problem. Highly reccommend.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This airline is awful! They decided to cancel our direct flight weeks after it was booked and confirmed. They put us on a non-direct flight leaving in the morning instead of the afternoon. They are not willing do anything about it. They are not willing to release the tickets to any other airline since they don't have a working relationship with anybody. I guess the other airlines know how horrible they are. If you buy the ticket from them they charge your credit card and then they do WHATEVER they want. You are stuck! I travel a bit and this has never happened to me. Just stay away! They deserve to go out of business.

1  Thank 20KIM
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Been working on the west coast so have been using Alaska airlines more than I want to as my company books them. Wrote a not so nice review on them going to and from Hawaii. Recently flew with them from Portland Oregon to Seattle. First check in was OK but not friendly. I'm used to not so friendly as I live in Europe and in Europe they don't try to be friendly like a lot of places do in America. You think your TSA people are not friendly.....try the security in Europe. Alaska is really no frills....I mean nothing. The Stewards did not even get out of their seats going to Seattle... Yes. Short flight. Just rather fly other airlines.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We specifically paid more to minimize stop overs having small children - with little notice our flight was moved to very early morning, which impeded a very long layover. During our layover our flight was delayed another two times for a total of 9 hours added on to our initial travel time. When we checked on our flight with customer service they replied 'Ya, Alaska Air's been really bad lately - their flights are constantly changing last minute'. Not very comforting, I think I will go with another airline from now on...