“First class, cross-country for $258!”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 23 September 2017

For some reason, flights from Orlando after Irma were cheap. Alaska offered $99 one way from Orlando {MCO} to Seattle.
First class was $250. Including two checked bags.
I had luggage to check so I went for it. Enjoyed mini-scones and fresh eggs while flying nonstop in first class.
Great crew on the plane. Sorry it too a storm that created so much grief to pave the way for this treat. Good job, Alaska.
PS - movie app did not work for me. Seatback explainer sheet did not shed light. Nothing to watch for five hours or so was a drag. Don't assume we all know what you're supposed to do, pls -

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,092)

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We booked a flight from Omaha to Hawaii in May 2017 for December 2017 and just received notice on September 22, 2017 that a connecting flight had changed by a day. Alaska Airlines sent a note to call them because they had changed flights however provided no written details on the change. They could no longer get us into Seattle anytime in the day for a connecting flight . They refused to reimburse us for a comparable connecting flight on another airline. They would only provide an overnight hotel voucher or a voucher for future airline tickets. They would reimburse for the value they considered for the flight. We had work and daycare obligations so we needed to rebook and ending up losing $134. They did not care. I will not fly on this airline in the future and suggest that buyer beware. It is easy for them to take money and then they change plans and refuse to live up to the their contract. If we had booked on a different airline in May 2017 we likely would have had an airline that lived up to their contract. We now have the added hassle of changing airlines and going through security twice.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My initial review needed to be edited to indicate that Alaska Airlines came through for my damaged suitcase. Yes it is 2 months later, but they are going to pay for the damaged bag. They were kind enough to make an exception for me since I did not have a report from the baggage claim person indicating the damage to my bag or the original receipt for the bag. I'm extremely pleased that Alaska Airlines stepped up to the plate and paid for the damage.

1  Thank Maria E
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Best customer service and good flight options. I am a longtime Untied flyer and several years ago, I switched over to Alaska for several reasons. First, the customer service and employees of Alaska truly appreciate their customers and it reflects in their service and their positive attitude. Secondly, Alaska was just voted best Frequent Flyer program and I 100% agree. I have never been charged a service fee, change fee or baggage fee, I receive a nice chocolate on-board for my loyalty and I always get a thank you! Third, I always get complimentary upgrades to Premier and First. lastly, seats are comfortable, power at every seat and portable video units to rent or stream via Wi-Fi. Give this airline a try and see what Customer Service is really about.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The customer desk, wasnt open until 7:30p.m. this airport only has night departing flights and daytime incoming flights. Inside terminal food good but expensive. Friendly courteous polite flight crew.