“Great flight crew”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My son and his twin boys (6) flew out to Seattle this summer for their annual visit. This was the first time they had flown Alaska and I want to pass on what happened on their flight. They had the very last row in the cabin, and all the tablets for in-flight entertainment were gone by the time the crew had made it that far back. The little guys--not to mention Dad--were devastated. A few minutes later, however, the steward (I think his name was Gene) came back with two tablets that he said were "extras." And to top it off, the same steward made balloon hats and animals for any passengers who wanted. For a little bit of effort, Gene made the flight a great experience. The boys still had their balloon animals days later. We continue to be big fans of Alaska Airlines.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,772)

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This Airline was on time the ticket pricing was good. The seating was fantastic. Plenty of leg room, comfortable seats. Outlets for my electronics. i will recommend this airline anytime anywhere. They have won me over.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Second time Flying Alaskan airline and again they did not disappoint. Clean, comfortable aircraft. Best customer service I've ever experienced with any airline whether on the ground, flight crew or on the phone.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Flying from Seattle to Anchorage last month. Check in at SeaTac was seamless and security was a little packed at 6pm. After TSA we headed to the Alaskan Customer support desk to Ask if I could enter the Alaska Lounge with a Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold Card. The kind lady at the desk said please go to the lounge and ask for Ms Patty. We got to the lounge to a helpful greeting by Ms Patty. Because Qantas Gold members can only access the lounge in between a Qantas flight within 24 hours. However the kind Lounge attendant gave us Access to the brand new Alaska Lounge in SeaTac even thought the rule said we couldn't. The brand new lounge was great. If. You have the chance I'd recommend over the old one. Boarding was quick and we pushed back 10 minutes early. The GoGo entertainment app worked well with an average selection of movies though. The roast chicken was delicious. The crew was friendly. The seats were comfy and legroom was WAY better than the Qantas A380 I had just come off a few days earlier. Arrived in Anchorage 25 minutes early and the bags were on the carousel within 15 minutes.
Overall, I would highly recommend you fly Alaska Airlines when ever you fly domestically within the US.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

On morning of flight I received a text that Ak Air had dropped one of our flights and seperated our 2 reservations. Had to leave early for airport as the phone customer service agent could not help us. Got to ticket counter was helped and thought our reservations were joined again..no..sat at Seatac for 5 hours waiting for our flight to continue to YAG. Return trip was okay but had to explain what had happened as the computer wasn't updated. They tried to charge me for 1 suitcase but I have 2 AKAir credit cards that give us 2 free bags...what a mess.

1  Thank A5281WSelizabethw