“Alaska 2017”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The flight I took my Grand kids for their first airline flight. The Pilot let the kids go into the cockpit to talk to him and show where the pilot sits.

There are newer reviews for Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 16 August 2017

It was like other flights I've taken. Too many people. Too little leg room. Only one small drink and a package of crackers. It is like taking a bus. Wait to get on, wait to sit down - hope there is room in the overhead - and wait again to get off. Flight attendants were nice.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We used Alaska Airlines for our July August trip to and from Alaska USA. I booked online. Counter help were great at Fresno, Flight crews were great on each flight and soon enough were were in King Salmon. Now our flight from King Salmon to Anchorage to continue our Alaska adventure was booked thru Alaska but was Penn Air. Sorry to say my luggage, none of it, made it to Anchorage on the same fight as I did, while my traveling partners luggage did make it. They said they would deliver it to our Hotel. I hoped so as we were traveling to Seward the next day. My wife flew in later that night, inquired about my luggage --- it was located --- so she brought it to the Hotel. YES! All other check ins along with transfers going home went well with luggage and boxes of frozen fish making it home.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

i flew alaska airlines from omaha nebraska to vancouver canada. and then from fairbanks ak to omaha nebraska. this trip was one of my best experiences with an airline!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Wonderful service. Alaskan Airlines is by far the best! The flights are always on time and even early arrival. Flight attendants are the best. So nice and always asking if I need anything. I have flown several times with Alaskan and love it.