“Enjoyable Flight”
Review of Air Transat

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Club class is the only way to fly! The seats are wide and comfortable, and the service was wonderful. The meal was okay, but we did not know that we could have preordered our meals online. The Club Class cabin was just the first two rows, with a 2, 2, 2, seat configuration. There is a washroom reserved just for Club Class. Preboarding, extra luggage (something we never use) are other perks of Club Class. There were good sized screens for the entertainment system. Service was outstanding, and the wine flowed freely for the entire flight.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,999)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Flight on the way down was fantastic, the plane was spacious & the flight staff was great, pilots did a great job with the elements and the flight arrived early.
On the way back, the plane was too small, cramped, very old, stuffy, and my Husband is an individual with breathing issues, we couldn’t wait to get off plane, and because of the flight back we will think twice about flying with this airline again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I would just like to thank Air Transat for emailing me to say they will be getting me to Montreal at 20:30 not 14:30 on Saturday 9 June. Customer service rep quote"you should have read our terms" ! Nice and I cannot cancel And get a refund. Do you think the pre grand prix meal out we have organised will mind if we are 3 hours late? Won't be using them again.

1  Thank Terry D
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The flight from Halifax to Cancun leaves at a reasonable hour and returns mid afternoon. You don't need to get up as early as other airlines but you arive just aftr noon. The employees and flight attendents are always friendly and ready to help.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Far below my expectation. Small, old plane; very outdated entertainment system (I could not even plug my own headphones). Terrible legroom (I am 6'1'', my wife is 5'11''). For some reason they charged us $25 US for the luggage although they advertise $25 CAD fee for first checked in luggage. I've emailed Air Transat few days ago -still no response (why I am not surprised!). They charge premium price without giving the premium service comparing to internal European flights (they are much cheaper comparing to Canada). Do not recommend

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)