“Customer Service not up to my standards”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 11 August 2023

I had booked premium economy for round trip from Brisbane to Vancouver. Return flight was abruptly cancelled two days prior - by text message - phone number in text message did not work - finally found correct phone number on AirNZ web page. Was on hold including two dropped out calls for 90 minutes. Was finally rebooked for flight leaving same evening - however 2nd leg was in economy. Economy seats very narrow, uncomfortable, unable to adjust, flight was one hour late to depart due to technical problems with one engine. Would not recommend Air New Zealand flights.

Reviewed 9 August 2023

At check in the clerk said I needed a visa . She pulled us some regulations about an e-visa which was not relevant because the processing time had lapsed. She did not mention that there was such a thing as a Visa on Arrival which most people use. The flight was spoiled with the horrible thought I would not be landed. If you don't know the whole story it is better that a clerk keep her mouth shut.
On board service was great however.

Date of travel: June 2023
Reviewed 6 August 2023

I am a ten-year-old boy from Seoul and I'm writing a review on my sister's iPhone because I like ANZ so much . Despite the flight delay, the seats on this airline were far more comfortable compared to Lufthansa and other airlines. They were more spacious and a lot more comfortable so I could relax more. The plane food was also delectable, and it was nice that they served snacks onboard as well. I had no complaints about this flight. Overall, it was an exceptional experience. Thank you ANZ💓🥝💓🥝💓🥝💓

1  Thank alys m
Reviewed 6 August 2023

Fake (kiwi) politeness, covering incompetence or lack of understanding and maybe a problem with different cultural backgrounds. No empathy or willingness to listen. Avoid this company and give chance to other airlines to have fair opportunities on the market. ( Well done 6th of August 2023 morning shift. :/ )

Reviewed 5 August 2023

I travelled upper class with Virgin from Heathrow to lax , don’t get me wrong it was lovely especially the lounge , but once I got on the air New Zealand flight premium to Auckland WOW amazing flight service , huge amount of room , did virgin premium on the way back not impressed at all really limited leg room . Would definitely recommend air New Zealand 100%

Date of travel: June 2023
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.