“Get the facts right”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 9 August 2023

At check in the clerk said I needed a visa . She pulled us some regulations about an e-visa which was not relevant because the processing time had lapsed. She did not mention that there was such a thing as a Visa on Arrival which most people use. The flight was spoiled with the horrible thought I would not be landed. If you don't know the whole story it is better that a clerk keep her mouth shut.
On board service was great however.

Date of travel: June 2023

Reviewed 6 August 2023

I am a ten-year-old boy from Seoul and I'm writing a review on my sister's iPhone because I like ANZ so much . Despite the flight delay, the seats on this airline were far more comfortable compared to Lufthansa and other airlines. They were more spacious and a lot more comfortable so I could relax more. The plane food was also delectable, and it was nice that they served snacks onboard as well. I had no complaints about this flight. Overall, it was an exceptional experience. Thank you ANZ💓🥝💓🥝💓🥝💓

Date of travel: July 2023
1  Thank alys m
Reviewed 6 August 2023

Fake (kiwi) politeness, covering incompetence or lack of understanding and maybe a problem with different cultural backgrounds. No empathy or willingness to listen. Avoid this company and give chance to other airlines to have fair opportunities on the market. ( Well done 6th of August 2023 morning shift. :/ )

Date of travel: July 2023
Reviewed 5 August 2023

I travelled upper class with Virgin from Heathrow to lax , don’t get me wrong it was lovely especially the lounge , but once I got on the air New Zealand flight premium to Auckland WOW amazing flight service , huge amount of room , did virgin premium on the way back not impressed at all really limited leg room . Would definitely recommend air New Zealand 100%

Date of travel: June 2023
Reviewed 2 August 2023

Ticket clearly stated that a second bag was prepaid but airport staff insisted that $150 extra be paid, then, when they finally admitted that was incorrect, advised to call the 0800 number to try to get a refund.

Date of travel: August 2023
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.