“Long flight but made bearable by staff and facilities”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Plenty of leg space and good reclining seats with footrests made it much easier to sleep on this long flight than would often be the case. Attendants in the cabin were very friendly and professional and the service provided was excellent.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,309)

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We bought tickets several months before departure and booked seats. The Airline changed the plane and the seats without previous notice so there was no place for an upgrade even with payment.
The leg space was less than desirable. Food service was just fine.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We bid to upgrade our seats and got an upgrade for $75 each. Gourmet luncheon was served. A new plan with extremely comfortable seats, foot rests and big pillows, etc. Service was great. This trip was comparable to 1st class domestic on any US airline. We had premium economy on United and got a little more leg room and that was it...

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I flew few times with Air new zealand. The only reason I fly with them is the price. it is cheapest and fare. on my last flight from London to LAX on February 22, 2018 was not as pleasant as previous flights. Flight attendant (his name was Ian) was not only unprofessional but also was rude.I was told to put my small passport holder case into overhead luggage lockers or under the seat in front of me. he was rudely persistent about it and to avoid further argument with him I put my passport holder into the overhead locker but shortly after I took it back and carried over on my small shoulder bag( the size of the bag is as big as a passport!..) he also had an argument with the another passenger behind me over an two empty seat next to her and he was rude and pretty obnoxious with her. As a business owner, I was astonished!.I would never treat my customers the way Ian (don't know his last name)was treating. I will definitely share my experience with friends and my customers. This may be an isolated case but however, people like Ian certainly gives a bad name for airline like air new zealand.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Everything was on time. I never saw a message to go to the departure lounge, all of a sudden it showed now boarding. All good though.

Crew were friendly and fun. Only an hour flight but enjoyable, thanks.