“Be on time please, no excuses!”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I ALWAYS turn up to work right on time, never late. I expect an airline with 60-70 years of experience to do the same.

My flight NZ52 from Auckland to Nadi (tuesday, 9th of january 18) was late for 3 hours.. we were almost stranded in Nadi because the boat to Mamanuca almost left us behind. We had to pay with our own money to catch a taxi to Denarau in order to catch Malolo Cat...thanks to Air New Zealand.

Now i am aware that this issue is because the flight from somewhere else being late etc etc that caused domino effect, well from my point of view I DONT CARE. LATE IS LATE. I never turn up to work late only to blame the horrendous Auckland traffic, right?

Nevertheless i must say that i have used ANZ before 3 times and everything was fine, so the score now is 75% in the punctuality.

Date of travel: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (9,725)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Friendly staff, comfortable seat and the best in seat entertainment. Able to contact family in other seats, awesome films on offer and sooo easy to use. I had food package which was very tasty and plentiful.

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This was of the worst flights we have taken to Sydney yet it was very crammed and the service was poor

Date of travel: October 2017
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Every time I travel with Air NZ I am impressed by their friendly and efficient customer service as well as the fact that things are on time and generally fuss free. This aussie loves this airline!

Date of travel: December 2017
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank FW0203
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent flight. The nicest and most attentive crew. Comfortable and well maintained vehicle, goodlooking too! Food and drinks were just wonderful. Wish I could always fly with Air New Zealand!

Date of travel: April 2017