“Good Flight and service”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I arrived very early and was able to register my luggage some five hours before departure. A real treat, not often allowed.
The flight was smooth, service very attentive to the point of asking me at the onset if I wanted to be awakened for breakfast or continue to sleep on my own. Just because I had skipped dinner! Imagine...

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,716)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We traveled from Paris to Delhi in AF 226 from Jan 13 and return flight on Jan 20 (AF225). Air France service for both flights was below average with horrible food quality. Other that scheduled service, Air France did not offer any water/soft drink service during the 9 hours flight. Flight attendants were openly discriminating between passenger when breakfast was served. If I had my ways, I would not take Air France again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reservations made on Delta. We purchased two aisle seats in economy. Air France changed equipment and changed our seats, but neither Delta nor Air France notified us. One aisle seat disappeared, and we were seated as a couple together. We only learned this at check-in another city, and they were unable to make a seat change, claiming Delta personnel cannot see Air France seating on their screens.
We paid for and wanted aisle seats. If there is an equipment change on Air France, the policy is to give one passenger an aisle seat and to seat the second party next to that person, not on an aisle. Beware of equipment changes.
We had a difficult time with a desk clerk at DTW who would not change the seat, though able to see what was available on the screen. The supervisor finally helped us in a kindly fashion.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good flight, but i dont eat chicken and the pasta finished and there was not another meal. I had to eat bread and cheese.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew to Paris on a Airbus A380 on December 3, 2018. A very impressive aircraft with 3 floors. I am partial to Air France because I find the food to be better than on other airlines (yes, I am also French!) and because they also treat their passengers very well. Free champagne and free wine. Those who like special meals will find a wide and good variety. I sampled the Hindu and found it delicious. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. The seats were comfortable and probably also larger than on other aircrafts. My only complain was the list of available movies. Last but not least the flight left on time.

Date of travel: December 2018