“Air France equipment changes cause seating problems”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reservations made on Delta. We purchased two aisle seats in economy. Air France changed equipment and changed our seats, but neither Delta nor Air France notified us. One aisle seat disappeared, and we were seated as a couple together. We only learned this at check-in another city, and they were unable to make a seat change, claiming Delta personnel cannot see Air France seating on their screens.
We paid for and wanted aisle seats. If there is an equipment change on Air France, the policy is to give one passenger an aisle seat and to seat the second party next to that person, not on an aisle. Beware of equipment changes.
We had a difficult time with a desk clerk at DTW who would not change the seat, though able to see what was available on the screen. The supervisor finally helped us in a kindly fashion.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,725)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good flight, but i dont eat chicken and the pasta finished and there was not another meal. I had to eat bread and cheese.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew to Paris on a Airbus A380 on December 3, 2018. A very impressive aircraft with 3 floors. I am partial to Air France because I find the food to be better than on other airlines (yes, I am also French!) and because they also treat their passengers very well. Free champagne and free wine. Those who like special meals will find a wide and good variety. I sampled the Hindu and found it delicious. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. The seats were comfortable and probably also larger than on other aircrafts. My only complain was the list of available movies. Last but not least the flight left on time.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travel frequently with AF, I'm also their Flying Blue member, but this trip was nothing to remember about, rather to forget. The only reason not giving one star is their kind personnel and time punctuality.
The A330-200 for Paris-Houston is probably more than 20 years old. Leg space in economy is a disaster, food offered was pretty much tasteless. Worst of all was the entertainment. The seat screens are veeery old, cell phone sized (most new phones are bigger), in a very bad resolution, not responding so you must hit the screen. Choice of movies is outdated, no USB ports for charging,...etc. It was one of my most boring intercontinental flights.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was a one stop off flight .we stopped in France.the plane was small and cramped .the staff were rude ..the food wasn’t very nice .its one of the worst flights I have flown

Date of travel: October 2018