“Ok...”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I hadn’t flow Air France before but I was expecting a little more from a full service airline. It was ok. The flight was fine but the staff could have been more friendly.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (24,725)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My flight from Tokyo to Charles De Gaulle was very underwhelming seeing at Air France have a number of good reviews. I believe they are in the top 10 best business class, however I would disagree. I must state as in a previous post my first experience was with Qatar on four flights totalling 24 hours in the air!

The airport lounge in Tokyo is nice sharing with other airlines no problem there. The welcome onto the flight was very friendly and the staff welcoming from start to finish. The cabin itself was very clean lots of seats in the business section I think around 48, too many? Based on other flights I think that the seat wasted lots of space other airlines like KLM give the passenger more space I felt it was quite cramped. The compartment was on my left and my immediate support was that it was too big. Sleeping was not an issue I had a good 8 hours sleep bed was comfy and pillow very good.

The breakfast was very good taste, quality and amount were all where you expect. The Dinner has three courses the starter and desert were too a high standard the main was below average. Large lump of beef, hard to cut, two carrots and two sugar snap peas with small potato gratin. Most of it was tasteless a sauce was supplier which was okay made it nicer.

Entertainment was pretty average I could only pick 4 movies that I would consider watching and ended up not watching any the whole way through. Lucky I had plenty of time sleeping instead!

I would say KLM was better than Air France moving forward I would choose them. Overall they supplied the goods all round, although lounge in CDG 2E was very good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked for our family vacation on France months in advance. We chose Air France not for the price but for schedule and how it would fit into our holiday schedule. We saved for more than a year for this holiday and was pretty excited when it was about time to fly. Imagine our horror when I received an email 24 hours before our flight saying 'Your flight was cancelled'. It took my husband to go sit in the Air France offices the whole day to save our holiday. First of all the lady did not even know the flight was cancelled and then she tried to book us on very inferior airlines. Eventually after a battle and some unpleasant words from my husband we were booked on Emirates. The flight was the day before we were originally meant to fly. All this happened after we received an email saying we should choose our seats and print our boarding passes. We were assured that everything was in order with the return flight. Well, the morning of our return flight, I received the same email 'Your flight was cancelled'. At least this time we did receive emails of our re-booking on other airlines, BUT my daughter was booked on a completely different flight from us. We decided to cancel all our plans for the last day of our holiday to rush to the airport to sort the mess out. It seems to me Air France is selling tickets for flights that don't exist. Never again Air France!

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew with the brand Joon actually. Which is the "low cost for millenials" from Air France. We actually didn0't notice the difference between them as we checked in with Air France and all the services were from them.
We had a very nice flight

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pretty good flight, though there wasn’t much evidence of the cabin crew except when they were serving food/drinks. Seats were comfortable and leg room was just fine. No complaints.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)