“A good one”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

AirFrance usually gives you a pleasant experience. Food is good, crew members are helpful and gentle, there are nice options of movies in the system (should have more subtitles in Portuguese to those ones that does not speak French and/or Engilsh, given the high number of Portuguese people in France - and Brazilian tourists).

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,729)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew for the first time with our baby. The service was absolutely fantastic. The air hostesses went really out of their way to assist us as much as possible! Thank you Air France!

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our flight was an international flight to Naples, Italy on Air France. The leg room was average. The food was average. The in flight entertainment was good. The flight attendants were very nice! The only issue that I had was at the Charles De Gaulle airport. The security guard that searched me was very rude and not very professional! I have been in the Law Enforcement/Corrections business for 40 years and the search that was performed on me was terrible!
On our flight back home from Milan, Italy was on Air Italia. Worst airline I have ever flown on! The leg room and seat room was almost non existent. To add insult to injury, the guy in the seat in front of me let his seat back and it was practically in my lap! When I asked him to move it up, he declined. I asked the flight attendent if he could have the man move his seat up and he said he had no authority to do it. The flight attendant did ask me if I wanted to change seats and I did. The food on this airline was terrible! The movies were several years old. I will never fly Air Italia again. To top it off, Delta Air, which flew us from Atlanta to our home in Nashville, lost out luggage. They found it the next day in another city and got it back to us the next night.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was on time, smooth and the crew was courteous and efficient. However, the food on the connecting flight left a lot to be desired. The bill of fare was Indian which we were not expecting and the food was not hot. We have flown Air France in the past and rate them very highly. We do not know if they are now scrimping on their food service or due to the fact that the flight was to Delhi, the food was oriented toward that market as there were a large number of Indian passengers on this flight. They could have served vegetarian dishes but western style. On the segment from Atlanta to Paris, the food was ten times better.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was in two legs: London-Paris and Paris-Abuja. The first leg was quite smooth as expected. The Paris-Abuja flight was overbooked. That led to a delay while the airline tried to sort things out. The airline had to appeal to volunteers with cash incentives. Some passengers took the offer, and that settled the problem. Once we were airborne, it was a nice flying experience. The cabin crew were excellent. I enjoyed the flight. I will do it again.

Date of travel: January 2019