“Mostly good Airline and service”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Airport experience was not bad at CDG. The flight was delayed. We were not informed on the reason for the delay. Since we were with kids, they checked us in early, and asked to move on to the aero bridge, but we had to wait there for a couple hours due to the delay.

After boarding, we were seated. The Premium Economy seats were better on the upper deck of the Airbus 380 ! Felt like just short of a Business Class. Looked a bit dated, and could have been a bit fresher.

I had changed the meal for my son 48 hrs before the flight, but the airline did not honor it. When I asked to get some thing else if available, they rudely declined the request. In fact, they did not even have a child meal for my 3 yr old, for whom we had booked a child meal 3 months in advance. Seems to be a lack of information flow.

Other than those, most other things were good and as expected from the airline.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (23,254)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The seats were were wider than US airlines, spaced further apart, the seat backs don't go back so far that you can't get out of your seat for the restroom. You got a complimentary champagne, wine with the meal, and an after dinner drink. Food was good. The flight staff was very nice. My only complaint was on the way out (a redeye for us) they did not come around with water very often. It was very dry in the cabin. It was our first flight with them, but it won't be the last.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While Air France could update all of their transatlantic planes so that the business class seats have fully flat capabilities (only some of their planes have this feature), I think it is important to highlight the superior quality of the professional in-flight service from the personnel on board. I have been taking Air France to France for years now and the staff has always been helpful, courteous, friendly and hard-working. The food served is extremely well prepared, copious and very tasty. It is always a great experience on board.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delayed the flight by 2 hours. I was in Milan for a day visit. If I knew my flight would be delayed I’d have had half a day more to see the city but I missed that n sat at the airport for 2 hours more than than planned when I could’ve seen the city. Thoroughly upset.

Bus trip?

Boarding was efficient and we were away on time. Why does Air France NOT demonstrate the life vest on this cross-channel flight.....other airlines do?

Comfortable enough but it is time Air France looked at their uniforms - our team looked shabby, which does not make you glad you paid for business class!