“Good Experience”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good overall experience for 10 to 11 hour flight. Good service and food, drinks included (alcohol). Seats could have been more comfortable. Both flights delayed a hour or more.

1  Thank dlcunningham2018
Write a ReviewReviews (22,926)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Crowded, dirty and ugly Lounge. We could manage one dirty table right next to the toilet area.
Plane was pretty crowded but the annoying fact was seeing one flight attendant picking up 4 people in Economy, apparently of the same family, and install them on business class, after full boarding was finished, and she confirmed the availability of seats 1 A&C and 2 A&C. That surely is a disrespect for those paying for business class seats, in addition to being filmed by the new comer on 1 A. Also, because of the dividing curtain I wanted to move to the row B.
The cabin flight attendant after picking up lunch trays (we did not have lunch) did not show up again. Around 40 minutes before landing I useless pushed three times the calling button so, I went to the galley for a glass of water.
I was on row 4. The dividing curtain fell on my head. In addition every time one specific flight attendant would pass to the front she would simply throw the curtain over me.
Suggestions:
Change the dividing curtain (further back), add a bell to the call button so, flight attendants can hear it as in most planes.
Train crew to pass by and see if all OK with passengers as a courtesy. Refurbish and enlarge the CDG Lounge next to gate 52

1  Thank 47carlosm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our flights were approximately 11 hours each way. Our check-ins were easy in both directions. The crews on both flights were professional and attentive to passengers. My disappointment is due to the Economy Premium upgrade which was not comparable to other Economy Premium/Plus flights we have flown on other airlines. Air France seats were very uncomfortable. We had bulkhead seats on one flight so there was no seat in front to keep a tote nearby. On long flights I like to have my tote bag with puzzle book, tablet etc. The seat is like a mini recliner. There is an extension for your legs but it is so small and only raises about 45 degrees so your feet seem to just hang there and I am only 5' 3". On our return flight we had the last seats in a section so our seats would not recline. I do not believe those seats should be classified as Premium Economy. They definitely were not worth the extra cost.

1  Thank 7warrena
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Id say the service is OK, all the flights were on time but the leg room was certainly below average compared to other long haul carriers. Ran out of food options by the time they reached the back of the plane which I felt wasn't great considering all they had was shellfish.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Without warning the first leg of the flight , Montreal to Paris , was delayed 4 hours. My travel agent sent me an update 1 hour before we arrived at the gate but NO! We then realized that our connection to Tel Aviv would be missed , and we were right. So a 7.5 hour layover in Paris. In the L section .poor restaurants except for Pret a Manger. Duty Free sold only perfume , liquor or chocolates.. We demanded and got a voucher for 15 Euros from a very reluctant AF agent.But the worst was yet to come. The plane from Paris to Tel Aviv: my seat was at the back against the toilet. No reclining , no leg room , no window , and: NO video , audio or plug in!! Nothing to pass the time. The meal was an unrecognizeable grey mush..
I will Never fly Air France again!!

2  Thank Andrew T