“My airline of choice”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I have flown with Air France quite a few times, I really enjoy the service, air hostess are nice and what I absolutely like is that I can choose my food (vegan) without extra charge!
Online entertainment is fine but it could be better.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (22,895)

Reviewed 23 January 2018

All other Airlines update passangers if you not land on Schedule time
AF not best of Everything I get booked on the next flight 6 hours later getting a value cupong of 15 euro
so when I try to tell my oppionion Sir you are booked on a new flight and YOU got a cupong
woow I should just be trilled over this

I fly minum 10 times/year
just tell me
inform me
respect me as a passanger

To get valuable informtion a jour avoids a lot of frustration and problems

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We were to fly Air France to Singapore but were not allowed to board the plane in Paris, This was because the Austrian Airline plane (which is an affiliate of Air France) was our connecting flight to Paris was over 1 hour late, We ran as fast as we could to the Air France plane,( but we were not as fast as the younger people, as we are close to 70 years old), we arrived at the gate and were greeted with "Your too late" in fact we were 5 minutes late, and couldn't get on the plane which was still there. Then we were told we will get you on another Airline, and we will hold your luggage, which will follow you. When landed in Brisbane on the Sunday night, and went to collect our luggage, it wasn't there. When it did arrive on the following Friday, it had been via China, and came in on Southern China Air. When we opened our bags which were badly damaged, and the locks had been replaced with cable ties, all of our souvenirs and birthday gifts had been stolen.What I cannot understand is a plane could be delayed for over 1 hour, and you only get "sorry for the inconvenience", but as Air France new the affiliate Austrian Airline plane was late, why couldn't they simply hold it for 5 minutes for not only us, but other older people. If they did, we would have arrived in Brisbane on time, with our luggage. I am sure the pilot could have made an announcement to the passengers "we will be leaving in 10 minutes". Due to the above happening we had to pay twice for our transfers, and incurred other costs, as well as loss of personal items. But to be fair to Air France, I feel it is partly my fault, as I didn't read the reviews, and the exceptionally poor ratings and service of the ground staff.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent flight in business class with a very friendly and professional crew, attending to all requirements.
The meal served for a late lunch was also quite nice.
Overall it's a very long flight lasting nearly twelve hour.
The only snag we experienced is that the flight leaves too early from Paris (13:30pm), meaning that one eventually have to sleep all afternoon following lunch, for finally landing in Saigon early morning local time, (but around 01:30am Paris time) which is not very convenient and pretty tiring !

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I flew with Air France very often, I like the food as it's my type of food. The planes are hopeless. Tiny space.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)