“Not interested in its passengers”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight attendants were so uninterested in their passengers that I wonder why they chose this profession. The passenger next to me asked for an extra piece of bread, which they usually bring when people are done eating. The attendant said they will bring it later. The guy finished his meal and was asleep, they went about the cabin offering bread, left one piece for him and then threw it away with the remainder of the food. Waste is AF's problem but what a robotic attitude. The flight took off late, we arrived late and they kept us in the plane because the airbridge was not ready.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (14,064)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flew out Economy. Food and service poor. Very cramped. Rubbish in flight entertainment on tiny screen. Would never repeat.
Flew back Premium. Much better, though breakfast was a plastic horror. The seats are odd but a couple of cushions at one's back does wonders! Screens a good size but choice of films poor. Helpful and cheery staff on this leg.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Never in my entire life I will make use of Air France ever. A year ago security was so rude that I was a few minutes late at boarding gate There I was told to wait they will come back to assist me. If I did not phone Air France in SA I would have most likely still waiting they never returned. I fell a sleep and was woken up hours later to find the whole terminal already closed. Unfirtunately I had to make use of them now in November I made sure we in time at boarding gate for connection what a shock after how many hours away from home to find out our luggage was delayed. This is unacceptable since the 15th there was no comment what so ever from them we had to buy clothes etc and several calls to them and only received our luggage late that night even though it was supposed to arrive at 16:00 shocking sorry does not rectify inconvenience your staff is just plain simple demm rude

1  Thank Botha L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ground staff were friendly and helpful. Flight was on time. Food was good. Flight attendants were pleasant and came around frequently to check on passengers. On board movies were not the most up to date. Older plane (still had ashtrays in the armrests)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had our seats at 28A-28B, and we had a very nice flight. The service is very good and since it was on long flight we were glad that we had enough leg room, the choice of in-flight TV was just great.