“Terrible service”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Had to book Air France when Monarch went bust, cost 3 times more than the original flights and had to transfer in Paris before flying to Marbella, cases lost for 4 days on flight out and 3 days on way back, two cases in total both ways, also missed connection on way home due to Air France boarding pass machine not working, customer service staff called to say we were on way to gate for the gate attendant to not let us go through even though bus was still there and doors still open, terrible service all round and will never use again!!

2  Thank Steve S
Write a ReviewReviews (18,128)

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Took an Uber for 45 euros from Paris to CDG Terminal 2E for a 07h30 Air France flight. I had already checked in on-line so baggage drop and security were pretty quick. I was surprised to find a cool free Arcade area in the waiting area to kill some time. Boarding was also quick and I was surprised that the aircraft was a Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner for only the 35 minute flight to London. Saying that, the plane was full. We left on time and were offered a croissant with coffee, tea, or water. We landed at Heathrow at Terminal 4 on-time. Short flight on a wide-body aircraft with a snack made this a nice Monday morning.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Do not waste your time with this airline. In fact skip Paris altogether. Horrible service and very inconsistent requirements. Will not help.to accommodate you when they are at fault for delaying your trip. Would give 0 stars if possible. Passengers sitting next to me agree.

1  Thank atuffbasse
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I only took this flight as KLM was fully booked, The plane was clearly old as it still had the ashtrays between the seats, the in flight entertainment wasn't current and only showed old films ad programs, the viewing screen was so small that my phone was actually bigger.
As soon as we took off the staff were already serving food which was chicken or beef as usual, I chose beef bourguignon which was supposed to have rice with it but it had pasta?
The flight was 11 hours and after our main meal we wasn't offered anything then until breakfast, they left refreshments in the galleys for us to help ourselves with.

I was in a 2 seat window isle and there was 2 men in the seats in front which were long legroom seats as they didn't have anyone in front of them, as soon as they sat in their seats they reclined them back straight away leaving me pretty much crushed in my seat for 11 hours, trying to eat my food was ridiculous and when I complained to the staff they did nothing? As I was a single female traveller I didn't really want to approach these men myself. The only positive about the flight was that the lady I was sat next to all throughout my flight we became very good friends.

1  Thank Molly J
Reviewed 21 October 2017

My husband and I flew Air France from Stockholm to Paris and onward to Rabat and then back again.. They are very friendly on line. The airplane I thought was spacious with good leg room. Comfy headrest. The airline was on time too. They spoke english and french.(not shouting in the speaker). We received breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner depending on how we flew. What I loved the most was how attentive they were to their passengers, I will definately be flying Air France again. Thank you! :)