“Horrible customer service. Do not fly Air Europa.”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was worse customer service ever. They eventually cancelled our flight and did not communicate truthfully or offer us assistance to get on another flight. 0 customer service! Horrible on many levels and we never stepped on board. Flew another airline instead which treated us exceptionally well do not fly air Europa ! You’ll regret it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

NEVER AGAIN for a long haul flight.

They only provide one complimentary food service on an 11 hour flight.
Everything else was charged at rip off prices.

The seats were also tiny and the cabin crew were shockingly unfriendly.

The entertainment was limited and kept malfunctioning.

AVOID is my advice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All is bad bad bad bad services they only care about money there is no solutions l for nothing very rude and bad customer services in and out.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I don’t know where to start with my experience flying on air Europe . The plane left on time ( that is the only positive thing I could say about it). But there is no room for your legs or a bit tiny possibility to move in your seat, they serve just one meal( for a 9 hour flight) the food was extremely bad not flavor whatsoever, after that nothing else unless you are willing to pay for a snack, the personnel is very neutral and they do just the minimum to serve you, they just don’t care.
This is an airline that doesn’t offer any comfort. It was a nine hours of pure torture. Definitely, I do NOT recommend it.

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

426 / 5,000
A bad purchase from Europa Air. I paid $166.00 online to reserve 2 seats on a Madrid Panama flight. At the Madrid airport they had canceled my reservation for no reason. They assigned me 2 different seats and told me to call the company to refund my money.
They replied that it was company policy not to return any money to anyone. Final point. No more flying with Europa Air.

Date of travel: May 2024
1  Thank Mauricio S
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.