“Avoid long haul flights”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 6 May 2024

I wouldn’t choose this airline again for a long haul flight. Short haul would probably be fine. You only get one meal and drink on an 11 hour flight and have to pay for any extra and also headphones.

On a night flight they also wake you up half way through to serve drinks you have to pay for.

The cabin crew do not answer your seat call assistance either.

Date of travel: May 2024
1  Thank David C

Reviewed 1 May 2024

I bought the ticket to fly with you like a month ago. My flight was not as I was expected, the main reason was caused by your flight attendance. Kind of rude people. I feel that I was treated unfair, specially by this young lady (one of your flight attendance that shouting loudly to my wife. I confronted her and request and explanation. she treat people like shi....... Them they were serving coffee and this lady just passed by and di not ask me if I want a cup of coffee. Ugly people. This is the first and last time. Hated to be treated that way

1  Thank Anibal P
Reviewed 1 May 2024

I travelled with Air Europa from London to Bogota, Colombia for a month's long holiday to include the Galapagos islands in July 2023. My luggage never arrived at Bogota airport and it was returned to me 2 and half months later when I was back home in London.

Air Europa led me to believe that I would be fully compensated for having to buy new clothes and toiletries etc for my trip but nearly 9 months later I am still to receive any recognisable compensation. They have offered me 80 euros which does not even cover the fee I paid to take my luggage with me in the hold.

Their customer service has been appalling from the moment I landed in Bogota airport. I have decided to stop my communication with them now as it is too stressful and there are bigger things going on in the world.

I would however like to leave this review saying that I will never choose this airline ever again nor recommend it to anyone, especially for those wanting to travel on a long haul flight.

Date of travel: July 2023
1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 19 April 2024

I have bought two return tickets from JFK to Madrid and from Madrid to JFK. I've attached the itinerary. On our return flight, we got the boarding passes they got me for the TSA test, too. I wasn’t feeling well and went to use the restroom. I haven’t heard any announcements. When we reached at the gate they said we couldn’t get to the plane. I had to be back to attend an event. I have been requesting. The plane was at the gate the cute was still attached but the staff didn’t hear anything and I saw a flight attendant coming out of the plane I told three ladies that this flight attendant just came out please let us go in. I have to pay for an extra night at the hotel. And oh my god, there are two new return tickets. It is a huge expense. I have been trying to explain to them, but the staff didn’t listen to anything. They mistreated us.

1  Thank saman c
Reviewed 17 April 2024

Great service, they have wifi onboard and business class was more affordable than economy with klm and transavia. Everything was great, highly recommend.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.