“Good Flight ”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m usually a business class traveller and we had to leave the EU as we were there 90 days and thought ok let’s go to Mexico!

After looking up a heap of airlines; to tell you the truth we were scared. In Australia we have 4 airlines we know and trust so taking on an airline I’ve honestly never heard of was a risk for us.

The flight was full, no entertainment systems so it was a total bore once the iPad and phone ran out for my child.

The food was ok - the chicken they served great! But seriously we were given a HOT PLASTIC WRAPPED SANDWICH. Can you imagine the chemicals in the plastic? Like you literally wrapped a plastic bag from the shops around a sandwich and microwaved it? Yuk. This is just carcinogenic to the extreme.

They didn’t serve alcohol for free - so not a full service airline but it was 10 hours direct flight which we thought was a good idea with kids to get it over and done with - but it wasn’t.

Lesson learned. But the flight was smooth and pilots awesome!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (6,556)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wanted to write this review to say thanks and call out the lovely cabin crew of Air Europa! I had originally booked a Norwegian Flight to NYC but they changed the plane last minute. I am an anxious flyer and only book airlines I know or have flown before. I was pretty upset to find out i was about to fly for 7.5 hours on an airline i had never ever heard of!
The crew could not have been nicer to me and made me feel really safe and at ease. The captain even came and said Hello when he heard there was an anxious flyer on the plane!
While the plane/experience Amazing - i'd say it would be you get what you pay for (i just paid for Norwegian) but I would definitely fly them again after them being so nice and kind!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On their website 1 checked in bag was free of charge; in reality, my husband and I have been demanded 120 EUR/2 checked-in bags 2 hrs before the flight, or we couldn't get into the plane. We HAD to pay in order to leave Palma de Mallorca. The bags weighted an average of 15 kg each, way under the maximum limit allowance. This is a complete rip off! We made a complaint when we arrived in Granada (the trip took place at the beginning of August), and we were told in a max of 2 weeks we will hear from them. We have never heard anything else regarding the complaint/charge.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Terrible service fro. Flight attendants, they stayed hidden behind a curtain, and appeared twice during a four hour flight, no idea what they got paid for! The plane was clean and spacious, but based on this crew I would not actually chose to fly with them again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Planes delayed and no hotels provided - sleeping on the airport. Little leg room for cross continental flight.