“Impressed with disability care”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 19 February 2019

Air Canada has come a long way assisting those with Disabilities or those travellers who just need a bit of a hand. Wheel chair access was available and attendants were helpful. Thank you.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (20,197)

Reviewed 19 February 2019

i bought my daughter a flight to visit her friend in bucharest romania. we live in windsor and her flight is from windsor to toronto, then warsaw then bucharest. air canada had only a 1 hour flight to connect her to her other flights ( by other airlines) , air canada had a delay from windsor in which she ended up losing her connecting flight. i normally would not complain or be so angry if not for the fact that air canada routinely has flight delays (if not cancellations), i paid for the extra flight from windsor in order to try and save her some travel time since i would of normally drove her to toronto. i tried to save her some fatigue.
in the past coming from back from greece to windsor , i bought myself and family flights from toronto back to windsor whereas my sister who flew with her family drove from toronto to windsor, (she has 4 kids and wanted to save money) , on that experience she ended up reaching windsor before me as then my flight was canceled and i flew out over 3 hours past when i was supposed to fly out if anyone has ever flown air canada you would know that this airline is plagued with delays(if not total cancellations at least in their domestic routes). This airline should not be used if you actually like a schedule and expect certain times of arrival.

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

I decided to give air canada another try since my last experience flying with them was horrid. Once again, proved to be the worst airline I’ve ever flew with. I was appalled that they gave at least 7 seats away and closed the doors on those people saying they can’t go.. not because of their airline delaying their flight to make it harder to reach their transfer but because their seats were given away... I made it a couple seconds before them and I was told that I couldn’t board the plane even though the woman cleared me? If that isn’t awful enough.. they lost our baggage saying it was on a different plane.. and then waited two hours before we found out it won’t be there for another few hours... all in all, I will never ever fly air canada again nor would I recommend it as well.

2  Thank Alisha M
Reviewed 19 February 2019

Flight there was great ! Thanks for lunch I was hungry! Lol. However way home was unbelievable...Arrived in Toronto and connecting flight was cancelled, weather bad in Sudbury I guess. Was nine pm flight, Very hard to find Hotel as every place was book as half the flights were cancelled too. No help anywhere to be found, they would not answer there phones all night as well, however we called from Jamaica and they told us next day at 225pm. as I said we called all night and got answer at 530 am no sleep and it showed on the internet that my wife was booked for 830am and myself at 255.pm.Well she took taxi back to the airport afaired not to miss it on short notice and she finally left at 11am something and my flight was cancelled again . Changed to 455pm So was all good I guess... Then cancelled again, after long long wait in line was told the soonest would be Friday two days from then, wow ! they booked me a ticket. Not happy ! There was room for 15 agents but only two working, people very upset and they said they don''t help with anything as it was the weathers fault. (Sad).
Not my fault neither...then I told them that was not acceptable and they told me to take the bus. Not happening. then said they could fly me to North Bay , I said I would see if I could get a ride from there then they told me after going back it was to late I missed it. And gave me a number to call to complain the same number i called yesterday for 6 hours. After the lady seen me on the phone for an hour called me back over and said she could book me to North Bay again for 415pm, I said ok hurry, then went to that gate and it said delayed , so I went back at 715pm and it was delayed again, wow. No air Canada people around any where and a line up 10 miles long upstairs at service again two people working. Well I got to North Bay and then ride to Sudbury roads where clean and dry five minutes out of north bay, I ask if a little plane can land in North Bay why can't a bigger plane land in Sudbury? 5 more minutes? It was clear and dry all the way home from North Bay. Was not a happy camper ! They were lost and many people left out to fend for themselves the place was a ZOO ! On the plane to North Bay there was a few seats empty as well ! It seemed to me that was there first snow storm ever ! They see the weather they should learn to plan ahead a little better that''s all, very unprofessional. Thank God I had a V.I.P pass ! Air Canada would not answer any calls for hours and hours, ask MR. Tremblay. Guess they didn't know they would have people calling ? That was the worst part no one cared !So three days in Toronto for one snow storm, wow. They told me it was so backed up then why did they not put more planes on to get the people where they are going the next day?

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

Although the flight was late on arriving from Toronto the turn around time and the flight home did make up some lost time. An enjoyable flight