“Surprise Surprise”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took an Air Canada flight to DC because WestJet did not have any good flight times. Normally I do not use Air Canada as I do not like their customer service. I must admit that this flight was very pleasant. they service was very good, all flights were on time and they even found the I pad I lost and returned it to me. I hope that this type of service continues as Air Canada has so many flights to choose from over their competition.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19,636)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was on time, no problems. We booked our seats 24 hours before take-off and got the seats we wanted.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Waiting at Hartford for our flight to Toronto with connecting flight to Edmonton kept getting pushed later and later due to a maintenance issue. It was evident that we would not be able to meet our connecting flight. We didn't have to enable or pursue the staff to find out this information.The communicative, kind and friendly agent approached my son and I to tell us of our options. We eventually flew to Toronto, where we were put up for the night , allowing us to take a morning flight out to YEG. We were given vouchers for food on the plane and at the airport.
In addition, my son and I both have very different special needs, and we were so impressed with the special needs division which helped us make it to our gate without more delay ( and physical pain)! Air Canada took extremely good care of us. I can't recommend them enough and I look forward to using their services again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful flight to paradise. On time and all went well even though it was a cold day. Service was good and onboard entertainment was great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew Business Class from Baltimore to Seoul that included a stop over in Toronto. This had to be the best airline experience I have every had. Great service, amazing meals and meal service to include Lobster Salad and the lay flat seats made the long flight much easier to endure.