“Great Experience”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great experience with Air Canada. I was flying from Washington DC to South Korea and connecting through Toronto. They had cancelled the first leg of my flight, from DC to Toronto, pretty last minute (the night before) but called me and worked with me, giving me plenty of options, even upgrading me to a better flight and better seat because of the mishap. They did not tell me "this is the one thing we can do for you" or tell me I was out of luck (I did not have travel insurance) but instead gave me several options and obviously did what they could to accommodate me, and were able to get me to Toronto on time to catch my connection still. This was great because I was not a member of Air Canada, I was not in a premium seat or anything either. I would rank the service as being 10/10. The aircraft itself was nice, we flew on a Dreamliner (787) that had reasonable legroom, good entertainment, good in-flight service, all of which are very important on a 14 hour flight. I had been a little concerned going into the trip, with an airline that I knew little about, but Air Canada ended up being really great.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19,536)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi I am a TD Business Aeroplan user. Recently my card number was changed for sercurity reasons. According to the terms and conditions Iam suppose to get the first bag free and priority broading. But because I used the previous card to make the purchase it did not transfer over to my new card number. I handed the agent my card but she was very rude and refused to give me priority boarding saying that this card does not have it. Clearly she did not take the time to understand the situation and was only doing what was convient for her. She made me feel like I was a fool wasting her time and that some how I was for even asking. Not having time for your customers when they ask for help is a clear sign of a airline that is seriously out of touch with reality and won’t be able to meet the needs of their clients. I was very disappointed at the lack of professionalism of this agent. She needs to be retrained.

2  Thank Bruce H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew with Air Canada on a recent business trip and I was very impressed. The lounge area at London Heathrow was very comfortable and the choice of food and beverages was excellent. The plane looked relatively new and was very impresssive. I had rack of lamb as my main meal and it was very good, although the red wine with meal was okay and tasted more like a shiraz than a Cabernet Sauvignon. The TV screens are an immpresive size and the seat was easy to manouvre, although the choice of programmes could have been better in my opinion. The service was excellent throughout the flight and I would choose Air Canada again when travelling.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

None stop flight was good as in past had to go via LA which was a big pain and also added hours to the journey. Seat and legroom OK and service was good as was the food.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Part of an Air Canada all inclusive package, around 4-5 hours. No behind-the-seat-screen entertainment, no meals, limited choices of time (perhaps due to my last minute booking): either super early or late afternoon flight.

To enjoy the regular flight entertainment/movies, I would highly suggest to download the air Canada app to your smartphone in advance, Or bring a laptop. It won’t use your data, but will connect to the plane WiFi.

Bring some snacks or meal, because no meal was provided (to economy class) during this international flight.

2  Thank SJ C