“Montreal to Vancouver”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Despite my flight was 2 hours delayed, the route was really nice! I had a comfortable window seat where I admired the view when we were flying over the mountains. It was wonderful!

8  Thank kelledstyle
Write a ReviewReviews (18,250)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a flight home from a wedding months in advance. Was unable to check in online and at the kiosk. Went to see a staff member and they informed me that I was on standby. There is three in our party and one has a flight

Junk service
Junk customer support

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was on points and I had preferred boarding which was a bonus. The 5 hr and 37 minute flight ended up being a little over 5 hr (favourable winds).

Easy flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Rather than take a full direct flight on a very busy day I decided to go home via Toronto - needing a few more air miles to retain status had a bit to do with it too. Business check-in at SFO is a doddle, less so was the security line. Airside the United Lounge was a bit over-full. The SFO-YYZ flight was pleasant, great service, good food and and wine and a lie-flat seat (not that I did) - changing planes at Toronto was simple - just scan a passport at a kiosk to move from US arrivals to international departures and then to the Signature Lounge for a three-course meal. I chose to eat there and not on the flight to maximise my sleeping time. I also elected to sleep through breakfast service. I slept from soon after takeoff (and was not disturbed by the meal service - right through to 40 minutes before landing - just time to stretch and take a cup of (good) coffee. Off the plane, rapidly through immigration and baggage halls then the arrivals lounge for hot food and a shower.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a return flight from Shanghai to Vancouver. Overall, the flights were standard - exactly what you would expect from an airline nowadays.

Some of the cabin crew on the flight to Vancouver were quite rude and curt at times; however, the crew on the flight back to Shanghai were excellent and incredibly friendly. It highlighted the importance of the 'service' you receive as a flyer, as to how your experience can change.

The food on both flights was terrible.

The selection of movies etc. was good and the seats were pretty comfortable.

I would fly with Air Canada again, for price and convenience, but there wasn't anything special enough for me to seek them out in future.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank shaunwho