“Never ending Flight”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was to leave a Nanaimo at 8:30 am, but because of fog in Vancouver, we were delayed. We boarded once but were deboarded (?) once. We finally flew out at2:30. Obviously, most of us had missed our flights. Several of us from the back of the plane bonded and spent our time in the loung telling stories about other trips and funny experiences. Was actually fun. I wasn’t able to connect with a flight until after 5:00 pm and that got me in to Ottawa after 1:30 am the next day. Obviously I was not able to rent my car as they close at 1:00 am. Cost me $50.00 for the taxi to my girlfriends and after some time catching up, we went to bed at 5:00 am. The worst flight experience I have ever had, and the only compensation was the free $3.00 ear buds!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,258)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From check in to end of flight, the staff was professional and polite. Our flight was on-time and encountered no issues. Our luggage arrived on-time and seats were as comfortable as they could be for tall persons (5'10"+)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travel date: Oct. 2, 2018/ Airline: Air Canada/ Aircraft: Boeing 777-300/ seats: 32J/32K. My wife and I have been travelling in Economy Class on Boeing 777-300's several times before, always long distance: Hong Kong ( 16 hrs. ), Taipei ( 12 hrs.), etc. There was always sufficient seat width and knee space. Not this time on a domestic flight from Vancouver to Toronto. We do not know, what Air Canada did with the interior layout of what looked like a fairly new Boeing 777-300. The seats and the armrests were extremely narrow, we literally felt queezed into our seats ( and we are not fat ! ). My wife had to lean toward the window in a very uncomfortable position, while knitting. My aisle-seat neighbour, a German tourist, had most of the time his arms crossed in front of his chest, while I ( in the middle ) had to squeeze my elbows agains my body, so that I could read a book. My knees touched the seat in front of me. There was zero-room, to settle in comfortably. During all our travels we never experienced such a horrible seating arrangement on a regular flight, Not even the Asian low-cost airlines force such a poor-excuse of seat onto their customers, But this is Air Canada. Not enough competition. Pampered by the Government. Just another company, where good service is not a priority, and where corporate greed reins.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flew out of Calgary in Dec. 2017. great flight, on time,no extra fees,comfortable seating,new plane,great holiday.
Its truly a privilege to travel this way. Give GOD the glory.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Basic and that means BASIC if your 5’6 or under and less than 135 lbs Air Canada’s seats are just perfect but if your 6’0 200 lbs and the person beside you is similar be prepared to enjoy an elbow in your ribs for 95 mins

About as long a flight as I would wish on anyone in a Q 400 withe seting config AC provides...and its still light years better than rouge