“Extra bucks for extra comfort”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a sisters' journey to take our father's ashes back to his home in Cornwall England. As we are all in our 70s, the idea of a cramped sleepless night on an overnight flight just didn't appeal. We paid the extra for oremiun economy. It cost about three times as much as aregular flight but we had more apace more legroom a ledge to put up our feet and better quality food offerings. It was extremely nice to have these extras but if my father's estate had not been paying. I really don't think I would have paid for the extras. The sad fact is it's hard to sleep on a plane, the passenger in front will always put his seat back into your lap, you will always spill something on your clothes. Turbulance and crying chilren will keep you awake. And the Captain will always break into the most exciting moment of the movie to tell you to fasten your sear belt. Saveb your money qnd take a daytime flight and spent the difference on a room at an airport hotel to make up for jetlag

1  Thank Veronica L
Write a ReviewReviews (18,043)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The trip from Edmonton was on time and we left Toronto for our connection on time so into Barbados was as planned. We had a medical emergency back in Canada and had to change our flight. One call and the reservation desk and all was done, very well done.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We like booking with Air Canada every time we travel. Despite the food being average, as most airlines, the service is good and the pilots are great ensuring a smooth flying experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took Air Canada Rouge direct flight to Prague. When we got on the plane noticed there was no tv on back of seats we sat down and opened the info brochure and notice u needed to install their app prior to boarded the plane to watch the entertainment on the plane Luckily I did have on my phone but not tablet, I wish I knew this before My suggestion would be to send an email with that info prior to flight reminding people to install app for entertainment

Otherwise this was a great flight would recommend and definatley take again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We LOVE Air Canada and drive from Buffalo, NY for all our overseas flights. The seats are spectacular, fully reclining, and the entertainment is excellent (and I have particular tastes).

The flight attendants are friendly and I never had to ask for anything. Food is very good and there's always a mild choice for those of us who don't like spicy food.

Even the coffee is good!

Will ALWAYS choose Air Canada first!