“Clear Air”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 18 October 2018

Flights were on time and there were no issues. Stewards were friendly and did their job as I would expect them too. Service was good although I just had the refular drinks offered. As with any flight a little more leg space would be nice.

Date of travel: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (18,311)

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I flew from Sydney to Vancouver on our way to Los Angeles. We have been traveling in business class for International travel for the last 26 years. We have used almost every airline one can think of. This was the first time we used Air Canada and we are glad we did. It was a great experience.
The seats, the ambiance, food/wine, toilets, were first class. Above all the flight crew was extremely professional and friendly. We will fly Air Canada again depending on our destination.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Flight was via Toronto and involved 3 hours flying time however it took us 14 hours because our initial flight Washington to Toronto was delayed 30 mins, whilst we made it to the connecting flight in time their computer system removed from the flight as there was insufficient time to transfer our luggage. Apparently the next flight was already fully booked hence the initial 8 hours delay at Toronto which became 9.5 hours as whilst we were all boarded the flight pilot was delayed. Our only compensation from Air Canada was a 20 dollar meal voucher. When we finally arrived in Halifax our luggage was already there which was somewhat ironical as we were told we could not fly without it.

Such a terrible experience we will never fly Air Canada again

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank GregandSharonMac
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

liked the flight. crew was attentive and cabin was clean. smooth travel despite the stop in toronto. on the way back to the states, i was impressed by security measures, way above the american one. sense of security and professionalism combined.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 18 October 2018

What amazing service . Air Canada provide.
Having flown out three times this year to visit my terminally ill brother using Air canada. They allowed me to change my flight two times at no extra cost to myself.
They crew were very attentive, food very good. Even given mini tubs of luxury ice cream as a snack. And a hot chicken pastry before landing. I cannot recommend Aircanada more. Best Airline i have ever flown with.

Date of travel: June 2018