“Quite comfortable”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We tried Air Canada because of the cheap flight price. I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the seats, service and in flight entertainment options provided free of charge. Would definitely fly again Air Canada. We were each allotted one checked bag for free.

Write a ReviewReviews (17,920)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall this was a more or less decent flight experience. The first thing was the seats in Economy / Premium Economy just seemed more cramped then in other airlines, but Southwest is pretty tight also. Second comment was my screen didn't work, brought it to the attendants twice , who said it just needed rebooting, it never did work and she never gave me an update....?

The weather was not particularly good and the wind was blowing which probably explains why we were only a feet off the runway and suddenly the pilot accelerated, pulled up the landing gear and went around again, ultimately for a nice landing.

The staff were all very friendly and did an admirable job. I would fly Air Canada again, but it doesn't seem to really stand out from the rest at all.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service is friendly and efficient with a good balance. The food was very good. Seats are comfortable and go pretty flat. Slightly restricted room for feet if you are tall, but no climbing over other passengers to get in and out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Newer plane with nice entertainment unit, great cabin crew and food was much better than you’d expect on a plane

We upgraded to premium economy as I had broken my arm, the extra space made it a very comfortable experience. I used the app and it was easy to use.

Boarding was very well executed, I like the way they segment passengers, loading from back to front for best efficiency

Well done Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I generally like this class of service for the quicker boarding lines, larger seats, and increased baggage allowance. However, 4 times out of 6 flights, they have run out of a choice of meal. When you are
paying approximately double the cost of economy, they should not run out of your food choice before they get to you. On our 11 hour flight, I requested the meat choice, they only had a pasta option left. Not nearly enough calories to carry a 120 lb female for 10 hours before a small hand held pie was served.