“Per Usual”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have flown AC for decades ... Big fleet, so in case of problems most likely Canadian carrier to have another craft to get you hone ...vthst has happened on more than 1 occasion so kudos there!!
Staff on Rouge class young but seemingly trained by the same indifferent staff that predominate the mainline, shameful ... These young folks should be given some latitude to be themselves like WestJet personnel do .... all in all not much has changed in my opinion of AC in the last two decades ....

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,570)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our flight home was delayed 2 hours because of a change in aircraft of the arriving aircraft we would return to Canada in. We would not make our connection flight so we’re rebooked on the next available aircraft which now created a four hour extension of our trip. We were notified of all the changes an hour and a half prior to our scheduled departure to the airport, we were unable to change our land transfer to the airport. The flights themselves were uneventful, great service lousy accommodations, you know, economy air travel which really means standard. The biggest disappointment was there was no offer from Air Canada to compensate for our delay until I enquirer at the departure lounge and was reluctantly given a $10 dinner voucher which did little to cover the $14 ham and cheese sandwich and $5 ice tea, my supper. The final connecting flight was delayed twice, another 45 minutes. Total time in travel status was 20 hours, Amsterdam to Windsor, Ontario.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing experience our flight are on time services are great .food beverages,snacks are in portion that enough for long flight

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My far the worst airline I've ever flown. Have used them 3 times and this will definitely be the last as on every flight I have had with them I have missed my connecting flight due to their errors. Do yourself a favor and find another airline to fly with, even if they are a bit more expensive

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
1  Thank Mike K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Turbo prop Bombadier this flight with Air Canada and despite the basic nature of the aircraft the flight and crew made us most welcome - as we have come to expect from this excellent carrier. On time leaving... and right on time arriving after a smooth flight. Sad however to see the Canadian Rockies make way for the Okanagan Valley but visiting friends make it all worthwhile.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)