“Flying Air Canada Rouge”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was an Air Canada Rouge flight. It was a nine hour flight and there was no entertainment screen!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,510)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great experience. The plane we flew in was new and there was lots of leg room , very comfortable .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Showed up to check in and check luggage at Vancouver airport. Check in was fast but we were way too early to check in baggage. The confusing thing was that to check baggage, it must be less than 5 hours before flight. The more confusing thing was that I was told that I had to go to the domestic counter to check in the flight. I said I was going to Boston and isn't that international ? They said because I had stopover in Toronto that it was considered domestic. That was surprise to me since the domestic counter was way over to the extreme end of the terminal. At least the girl that told me what to do walked us all the way over to the other counter to make sure I knew where I had to go. That was very good service. Finally checked in later for flight and made connection in Toronto ok. Flight was delayed in Toronto for about 1/2 to 3/4 hrs but made up most of the time on flight. All in all the service was good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was a bit late leaving but they kept us informed and we arrived close to on time. Check-in was good. Seats were cramped as usual. They gave us a meal,snack, drinks and a breakfast snack, as well as providing water several times. Temperature in cabin was good and staff were helpful and friendly. Baggage was delivered promptly.Inflight entertainment was good. They had lots of movies and tv shows on their screens that you could choose.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Plenty of room - not stuffed in like sardines. Friendly staff. Surprisingly good food. Did not lose luggage. Clean airplane. Flights on time.