“got there but pay for wifi??no kidding”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

expect to pay for everything including wifi took off on time landed on time seems they look for ways to squeeze nickels out of you

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,569)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sitting in an aluminum tube hurtling through the upper air at 950km/hr for nine plus hours would, in many cultures, be considered cruel and unusual punishment. Modern air travel is like that so make the most of it. We flew Premium Economy and the extra legroom was the main reason as new titanium joints require more understanding and care. The service was okay I suppose, nothing special. Some of the air crew had hoped to fly with the Wright brothers at Kitty Hawk but even then were near pensionable age. Our bags ended up on the carousel on schedule. We travel extensively and distant spots (YLW - CPT) and the choice is when flying --- do it slowly in hops or bite the bullet and do the lot at once. TSA and Immigration delays made this an easy choice so now we do the long-haul all together.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was flying to Las Vegas from Copenhagen via Toronto. Plane out of Copenhagen was delayed, so I did not reach my connection in Toronto. Very confusing information from Air Canada. First they put me on a flight to Calgary, then in the evening they put me on flight directly to Las Vegas. This flight were also delayed. On the way back from Las Vegas all my flights were delayed. By the way, the monitor st my seat were broken, so couldn't watch a movie! This week a friend from Cincinnati should visit us in Denmark. Her flight were cancelled and she had to go back home. They also send her confusing messages. With 2 days delay, she finally arrives in Copenhagen. Never again Air Canada.

1  Thank tammitz
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband has very long legs and suffers in regular economy. He bumped us up to Premium Economy and we will NEVER go back. We both loved the comfort, service and space.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a tall person, I was a little cramped in the economy section, but it wasn't too bad. Most people bring their own food, I ordered a $11 (Cad) breakfast, and it was quite substantial.