“Not bad at all”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a tall person, I was a little cramped in the economy section, but it wasn't too bad. Most people bring their own food, I ordered a $11 (Cad) breakfast, and it was quite substantial.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,582)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were apprehensive about flying to Australia due to the length of the flight and a connection in Vancouver. We were pleasantly surprised with how well the trip went.
We opted to pay extra for an emergency door aisle so we would have extra leg room on the flight from Vancouver to Brisbane. We didn't even realize the plane had taken off because it was such smooth sailing. I was happy to occupy myself with the great selection of current movies. All the attendants were friendly and professional.
The meals were arranged in a way that helped you adjust to the time change as you travelled. I wound up not suffering from jet lag when we arrived which was something I was worried about.
We were travelling to see our first grandchild so having a good experience for our first visit to Australia was perfect! The trip home a month later was just as good too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A short flight that does the job.The usual problem for people my size - seats are too small and leg room is minimal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a flight from YVR to Pearson at the end of summer. Basically, it was textbook with no problems or delays. A large aircraft that loaded quickly through their "zones" and was expedient as possible.
Flying eastward, the flight was a delightful 3 1/2 hours to Pearson (must be a record of some sort). Like many airlines there are ala carte fees but for just flying economy I had a screen in front of me, I had food and drink offered to me and the stewards were very polite. Luggage did not take long at all to pick up. For a large airline, it was not bad at all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We fly Air Canada a few times a year. This flight was uneventful. A nice, new aircraft Boeing 737-800 M. Unfortunately the entertainment system did not work, or rather worked partially. A few movies, no audio.Flight attended explained that this was a new system, and it did not work properly yet. No free food on the board. We new about this in advance.We knew that in Economy you get what you pay for. No surprise. Flight on time. Efficient boarding and deplaning. Friendly and professional cabin crew, as usual.
Recommended flight.