“Great Staff in midst of errors”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I had to fly to Montreal for a business trip but when I got to the airport I was told that I was on standby because I had no confirmed seat when the travel agency system booked the flight. I was asked if I was flexible on my time and I had to say that I wasn't. The staff were very nice and helped to get me on the flight on time.

I called Air Canada's 1-800 number to confirm my return flight so I wasn't on standby again and I got right through to an agent and she was able to book the seat in about three minuets.

Overall, a great experience for an airline company.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,449)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Great flight to Vancouver. Airline crew where awesome. Smooth flight, but busy,airplane was full. Flight attendant where very attentive. Bravo to Air Canada!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Another excellent flight with Air Canada, on both directions. Very easy and stress free check in. There were no delays. Excellent service.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Flew Air Canada from Baltimore to Toronto. The flight from Baltimore was comfortable and relatively smooth. Check-in was easy, and the flight attendant was helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were on a trip to Southeast Asia. We flew Air Canada from Baltimore to Toronto, then Toronto to Hong Kong. We flew one of their partner Airlines from Hong Kong to Hanoi where our trip began. We ended in Bangkok and flew the partner airline back to Hong Kong. We then flew home Hong Kong to Toronto and Toronto to Baltimore on Air Canada. Only the Hong Kong to Toronto flight left on time. Our first flight from Baltimore to Toronto left over 45 minutes late due to the flight attendant showing up over 30 minutes late. Our Toronto to Hong Kong flight began boarding almost 30 minutes late, don’t know why, maybe the weather as it was snowing a little. We missed our take off window and had to get in a long line to be de-iced which caused us to arrive in Hong Kong over an hour late. Suddenly my 2 hour layover in Hong Kong went to 55 minutes and we had to really rush to make that flight. Going home the flight from Hong Kong to Toronto left on time. Our final flight from Toronto to Baltimore boarded about 15 minutes late but we wound up sitting on the tarmac just about 3 hours as their was a mechanical issue with a warning light. Don’t get me wrong, I understand that flight checklists are important and necessary. I certainly want the plane to be safe and get me home safely. This reminded me of the first flight where the flight attendant was late. The flight was scheduled at 6am and we heard several of the gate attendants talking and one of them said that the flight had gotten in very late the previous night. This is the point when I realized that, hmm a pattern is emerging.

The flight crew were all very friendly and courteous on all of these flights. This was my first time flying on Air Canada and I’m not overly impressed.